Arriving with ease
Our Travel Service
Arriving in Berlin without stress, reaching the Exhibition grounds quickly and easily, and finding suitable accommodation: We have put together for you the most important transport links, our list of partner hotels and many useful tips about the German capital.
Additional useful information, e.g. about parking and the ITB Berlin Shuttle Service, is available in two separate areas for Trade Visitors and – in German only -the General Public. We wish you a good trip and an eventful stay in Berlin!
- Download Transport Guide (ab Februar)
ITB Shuttle Services
Guests of other hotels can use the two City Shuttle lines. The shuttle from Tegel and thePark and Ride Shuttle M1 are also available to all trade visitors and exhibitors, as services for your convenient stay in the city and on the venue. In 2018 we offered the services from these different locations:
- Bus shuttle M1: Olympia Stadion parking lots - Entrance South (Except 10 March 2018)
- Bus shuttle M2: Tegel Airport - Entrance South
- City shuttle line A: Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße - Entrance South
- City shuttle line B: Wittenbergplatz - Entrance South
- From our partner hotels to the Entrance at City Cube Berlin with the ITB Hotel Shuttle
- ITB Fairground Shuttle
The Green Line from Entrance South to Entrance East (and back) will additionally be supported by an electric locomotive train from our Partner Region Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
- NEW Berlin Travel Festival Shuttle: Only 9 March, every 30 min., first departure 11:30 am, last departure 3:30 pm, location: next to shuttle M2 at Entrance South driving directly to Arena.
- Detailed information about the shuttle lines and the departure times are available in our Transport Guide for ITB Berlin 2018 .
We are very concerned about the environment. That’s why ITB Berlin has compensated for all of the emissions created by its business travel flights since 2008. Have you as well? With our partner atmosfair you can make your travel to the World’s Leading Travel Trade Show carbon neutral, and your compensation for the CO2 emissions of your flights will go towards UN-certified climate protection projects.
You, too, can contribute to environmental protection! atmosfair will give you a CO2 certificate and a donation receipt. For information about the projects and an emissions calculator, go to www.atmosfair.de/itb.
Warning: Inofficial service providers for hotel reservations
Warning regarding the following service providers: Exhibition Housing Management (EHM) and Exhibitors Housing Services (EHS).
Due to several notices by our clients we wish to make clear that these companies are not affiliated with ITB Berlin in any way. Neither are these companies official partners of Messe Berlin or ITB Berlin, nor have we passed on your contact details to them, or made any pre-reservation in your name. Please be warned not to sign anything sent by these companies.
Further details you can find in our Warning notice .
Offset your flight emissions
In cooperation with our climate partner atmosfair, we offer to offset the CO2 emissions of your flights in UN-certified carbon offset projects. You'll receive an offset certificate issued by atmosfair.
Your compensation was successfully acquired. You will receive confirmation via e-mail and other contact with you is assumed by the organization atmosfair.