The Hot Seat: Tourism Between Fridays for Future And Flight Shaming
March 6, 2020
12:00 - 12:45
CityCube Berlin, Hall A1
- In the Hot Seat: Fridays for Future and tourism providers
- New: Fact check with climate experts
- Goals and objectives of the Fridays for Future movement.
- What should happen in tourism?
- Can we still travel as we are used to?
- What do tourism providers like hotels, airlines and cruise lines do and is that enough?
- The positions of Fridays for Future and tourism providers: Are they irreconcilable or can compromises be found?
Dr. Dietrich Brockhagen, Executive Director, atmosfair
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Hans Joachim Schellnhuber, Director Emeritus, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK)
Hermann-Josef Tenhagen, Editor-in-chief, Finanztip
Lucienne Damm, Senior Environmental Manager, TUI Cruises
Julia Massey, Vice President Global Sustainability, Kempinski
Matthias von Randow, Executive Director, German Aviation Association (BDL)
Clara Mayer, Fridays for Future
Quang Anh Paasch, Spokesman of the Berlin section, Fridays for Future
Eike Otto, Consultant for Tourism and Regional Development, sustainable-tourism.com, Traumdestinationen.de