The most important element of ITB Berlin: You!
Exhibitor Segments & Countries
Each year in March the international tourism industry looks forward to ITB Berlin – and you! Everyone is here - over 10,000 exhibitors from over 180 countries, including all the big names from the travel industry and all the innovative services and products. There are many reasons which make ITB Berlin the world’s leading travel trade show. Be one of them!
All-round support for your presence
As an ITB Berlin exhibitor, you are entitled to optimal organization. Together with our subsidiaries, we are happy to take care of nearly everything which you would rather not organize yourself, including equipment, locations, catering, events and marketing.
Furthermore, our extensive registration and booking options, information about Trade Show Planning and the exhibitor guidelines make it easier for you to organize your successful trade show presence.
Top 10 Exhibitor Benefits
1. International significance and attraction of the world’s leading travel trade show
2. 50 years of experience and expertise in successful trade show organization
3. Worldwide business deals worth over 7 Bn euros
4. Important business platform for Leisure, MICE, Business Travel and the latest hot topics
5. Cutting-edge knowledge in touristic topics of the future at the ITB Berlin Convention
6. 365-day presence in the online exhibitor index, the ITB Berlin Virtual Market Place®
7. Effective, attention-getting Marketing and Sponsoring Opportunities
8. Additional revenue through Direct Travel Sales to the general public on ITB Weekend
9. Professional conference location with a wide range of rooms for your events
10. The endless possibilities of one of the most popular, lively metropolises in the world: Berlin.
Warning: There is no print catalogue for ITB Berlin
There will not be any print catalogue at ITB Berlin 2019!
Please note that the "Fair Guide" and "Expo Guide" are not official publications of ITB Berlin!
Holzmann Messen is NOT a partner of ITB Berlin. They are NOT entitled to invoice any exhibitor participation at ITB Berlin. Further details you can find in our information leaflet .
All information regarding the promotion package and official partners of ITB Berlin can be found within the stand registration and also on the ITB Berlin Website.
Warning: Inofficial service providers for hotel reservations
Warning regarding the following service providers: Exhibition Housing Management (EHM) and Exhibitors Housing Services (EHS).These companies are not affiliated with ITB Berlin in any way. Please be warned not to sign anything sent by these companies.
Further details you can find in our Warning notice .