Music Tourism Convention presents
Vorsitz: Combining Music and Tourism: How Does That Sound?
7. März 2019
15:30 - 16:00 Uhr
Halle 4.1 / ITB Central Stage (Big Stage)
From transporting listeners to far-away places to inspiring new trips, music has always been the perfect travel companion. Destination marketers across the world are now acknowledging the power of music tourism and using it as a tool to promote places, shape experiences and stimulate economic growth.
- Katja Hermes, Head of Projects & Director of German Office, Sound Diplomacy (Germany)
- Julián Guerrero Orozco, Vice President of Tourism, PROCOLOMBIA (Colombia)
- Nora Will, Market Development Manager, Düsseldorf Tourism (Germany)
- James Wood, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Liverpool (UK)
- Jennifer Ross, Director of Global Marketing Programs, Brand USA (USA)