China Youth Travel
7. März 2019
12:00 - 13:00 Uhr
Halle 4.1 / ITB Central Stage (Big Stage)
Keine Beschreibung vorhanden.
Lushu Technology has been activated in customized travel market in China for several years. Its travel planning system has successfully covered over 3000 travel related companies. The accumulating data from Lushu has revealed that educational travel has become an important theme in youth travel products. During the speech, Sophie Lu, co-founder and CMO of Lushu, will share several key trends of educational travel in China, and will introduce the business opportunities associated with this emerging sector.
- Sophie Lu, Co-Founder&CMO, Lushu Technology
Hear from China’s leading airline, hotel, OTA and customized tour operator on how youth travel is impacting the international travel landscape.
- Changle Yang, CEO, TUJIA
- Roland Elter, Chief Commercial Officer, Maritim Hotels
- Glen Fu, Co-founder & CEO, 54traveler
- David Chapman, Director General of the World Youth, Student and Education Travel Confederation
- Joseph Wang, Chief Commercial Officer, TravelDaily China