On the right track
Getting to ITB Berlin
Excellent transportation links make reaching the Berlin Exhibition Grounds easy and convenient. In addition, the city of Berlin has a hassle-free, well-developed local transport network. Plan your trip to ITB Berlin today!
Information on accessible connections in Berlin can be found at http://berlin.travelable.info/en/.
ITB Shuttle Services
At ITB Berlin we offer different bus shuttle services for your convenient stay in the city and on the venue. In 2017 we offer the services from these different locations:
- Bus shuttle M1: Olympia Stadion parking lots - Entrance South
- Bus shuttle M2: Tegel Airport - Entrance South
- City shuttle line A: Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße - Entrance South
- City shuttle line B: Wittenbergplatz - Entrance South
- ITB Hotel Shuttle: from our partner hotels to Entrance South
- Download ITB Fairground Shuttle Map
- Transport Guide
Travel with FlixBus
FlixBus offers you a comfortable arrival to ITB Berlin and gives 25 % discount to trade visitors on their roundtrip. The central bus station is directly opposite to our fairground.
- guaranteed seat,
- snacks and drinks,
- eco-friendly travel
Get your voucher from firstname.lastname@example.org and enjoy your ride.