Getting around easily
The ITB Berlin Hotel Shuttle
Our Hotel Shuttle conveniently transports you between your hotel and the Exhibition Grounds. Together with our partner hotels listed below we offer this shuttle service. When you check in, you will get a timetable as well as a ticket, which you need to show when you get on the shuttle. The shuttle stops are located directly in front of the hotels.
Guest of our partner hotels will receive the timetable and the necessary shuttle ticket at the reception desk.
Guests of other hotels can use the two City Shuttle lines. The Postbus Shuttle from Tegel Airport (TXL) and the Park and Ride Shuttle M1 are also available to all trade visitors and exhibitors.
ITB Shuttle Services
At ITB Berlin we offer different bus shuttle services for your convenient stay in the city and on the venue. In 2016 we offered the services from these different locations:
- Bus shuttle M1: Olympia Stadion parking lots - Entrance South
- Bus shuttle M2: Tegel Airport - Entrance South
- City shuttle line A: Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße - Entrance South
- City shuttle line B: Wittenbergplatz - Entrance South
- ITB Hotel Shuttle: from our partner hotels to Entrance South
- ITB Fairground Shuttle
Detailed information about the shuttle lines and the departure times will be available in February 2017 in our Transport Guide for ITB Berlin 2017.