Getting around easily
The ITB Berlin Hotel Shuttle
Our Hotel Shuttle conveniently transports you between your hotel and the Exhibition Grounds. Together with our partner hotels listed below we offer this shuttle service. When you check in, you will get a timetable as well as a ticket, which you need to show when you get on the shuttle. The shuttle stops are located directly in front of the hotels.
All information on departure times and bus stops can be found in our Hotel Shuttle Flyer (updated for ITB Berlin 2016 in February 2016).
Guests of other hotels can use the two City Shuttle lines. The Airport Shuttle from Tegel Airport (TXL) and the Park and Ride Shuttle are also available to all trade visitors and exhibitors. Information about timetables are available in our Transport Guide (updated for ITB Berlin 2016 in February 2016).
ITB Shuttle Services
At ITB Berlin we offer different bus shuttle services for your convenient stay in the city and on the venue. In 2015 we offered the services from these different locations:
- Bus shuttle M1: Olympia Stadion parking lots - Entrance South
- Bus shuttle M2: Tegel Airport - Entrance South
- Postbus-Shuttle: Central train station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) - Entrance South
- City shuttle line A: Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße - Entrance South
- City shuttle line B: Wittenbergplatz - Entrance South
- ITB Hotel Shuttle: from our partner hotels to Entrance South
- ITB Fairground Shuttle
Detailed information about the shuttle lines and the departure times can be found in our Transport Guide (update February 2016).