Everything you need for perfect preparation
Before the Trade Show
As the World’s Leading Travel Trade Show, ITB Berlin offers you outstanding opportunities for new knowledge, new contacts and new business. In order to maximize your benefit, your trade show participation should be well-prepared.
Before the trade show starts, get an overview of the exhibitors and their offers – as well as the numerous Events at the trade show and the very up-to-date program of ITB Berlin Convention. Admission is included in the price of your ITB Berlin ticket.
Before ITB Berlin starts, define what you want to accomplish – and whom you want to reach. Set up meetings and plan your stay in Berlin. Plan already in your preparation phase to conduct your follow-up business no later than one week after the end of ITB Berlin – e.g. a telephone call in which future meetings can be set up and/or sending additional documents.
Students and Young Professionals
For preparation for ITB Berlin and orientation onsite, the CareerCenter provides an overview of all the offers and events which focus on education, career opportunities and jobs in the tourism industry as well as helpful tips, links and downloads.
Top 10 Tips and Links
1. Save time and money: Buy your Trade Visitor Ticket in advance in our Online Ticket Shop from December 2017 on.
2. Define your Goals and Target Groups in advance. Use the Brief analysis .
3. Book your Hotel early and use our Hotel Shuttle. For more information see Travel Service.
4. Are you a buyer? Apply to become a member of our exclusive ITB Buyers Circle.
6. Research ITB Berlin exhibitors in our online catalogue, the Virtual Market Place® and establish contacts and set up meeting times before ITB Berlin starts.
7. Use the Map of the Exhibition Grounds for orientation. (Updated in February)
8. Download the free ITB App with maps, lists, and services.
10. Come to ITB Berlin, be successful and have a wonderful time in Berlin!