Search and find exhibitors.
With the Virtual Market Place® in advance and the ITB App onsite.
The Virtual Market Place® is the official online catalogue for ITB Berlin. All year around you can find exhibitors of the trade show, search for segments like Business Travel, Travel Technology or CSR, or present yourself as a trade visitor with a networking profile.
- Optimize search results: Use the numerous filter options to define your search criteria as detailed as possible.
- Get connected: Create your free personal networking profile to be found also as a trade visitor. Or get in touch with exhibitors without any profile on the platform.
- Trade Show Planner: Save interesting entries in your Trade Show Planner and create your personal ITB tour.
- Stay up-to-date with the ITB Newsletter: Receive all trade show news and information on exhibitors and products tailored to your personal interest.
- Do not get lost: Interactive show map for your orientation: Find the exact location of the exhibitors in the dynamic hall plans. The hall plans are online from January to April and are also available in an offline version - for tablets and smartphones.
- All exhibitors at one glance : Download the exhibitor list in PDF or Excel Format.
The ITB App offers all relevant information about ITB.
3 steps to your personal ITB in your pocket:
1. Download the ITB App on the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Register or Log-In with your Virtual Market Place® data, to make use of the all the features. The app can be used without registration (limited version).
3. Search for exhibitors, navigate on the interactive 3D fairground, memorize exhibitors and events and get in direct contact with exhibitors and other visitors by using your personal Chat.
The ITB App will be available for iOS und Android devices.
Planned date of release: February 2017 at www.itb-app.de/en.
Contact for technical support
Contact for your exhibitor entry
Mo.-Fr., CET 09:00-18:00 h
Phone: +49 (0)30 3038 2180