Any plans for your future yet?
ITB Berlin Career Center powered by German Federal Employment Agency
Start your career at ITB Berlin! So many careers have started at the trade show. This is where you can get an overview of the travel industry, establish important contacts with prospective employers, get information about career opportunities in tourism, find colleges & universities - or maybe even the job of your dreams! Consultants of the Federal Employment Agency additionally offer a free career counseling. Benefit also from free photos for your CV.
Around 50 domestic and international colleges, universities, vocational academies and other service providers offer individual advice about study programs and further education in our ITB Career Center powered by German Federal Employment Agency in hall 11.1.
These companies present themselves 2017 as employer:
Contact with Exhibitors
Recruiters can sometimes be found at the stands. We recommend the following steps for successful contact with exhibitors:
- Use the ITB Berlin Virtual Market Place to get information about your favorite exhibitors
- Bring your CV, an application flyer or business cards with your contact data
- Ask at the stand for the correct contact person. If no HR representative is available, ask for the name of the appropriate person so you can make contact in the future
- Don’t be disappointed if you aren’t able to meet the right people right away. ITB Berlin is huge – there are many other exhibitors and opportunities waiting for you.
Top 10 Tips and Links
1. For students and young professionals there is also at the ITB Berlin a special stage-program in hall 11.1.
5. All colleges, universities and companies at ITB Berlin can be found in the Virtual Market Place®.
6. In our Event Search you can find all the ITB Berlin events, including events from universities.
7. The free ITB Berlin News – full of industry knowledge, trade show news and a list of all the exhibitors - is available at each entrance.
8. Working on a cruise ship? At the MeerArbeit project you can meet HR representatives from cruise lines.
By the way: There are also great career opportunities at Messe Berlin GmbH. Have a look at http://www.messe-berlin.de/en/Career/